This Update provides an important fix to an error of ARCHICAD 19 Update build 4011:
"199288: Snapping fails and causes wrong feedback and placement of elements in certain circumstances".
It is not a cumulative Update, this means Update build 4011 must be applied first before installing build 4013. Update build 4011 can be downloaded from here. Update 4013 will only update ARCHICAD.exe to build 4013 and will leave all other components unchanged. As a result:
- The package build number (registered in the ProductVersion.xml) is 4013
- ARCHICAD.exe build number is 4013
- BIM Server build number is 4006
- BIM Server Manager is 4011
The Update applies only to ARCHICAD. It does not apply to BIM server. The Updated ARCHICAD will work together with BIM server without any problems. It applies to all (Commercial, Educational and Trial) license types.
Tested for: ARCHICAD 19 INT, USA, GER, JPN, AUS, AUT, BRA, CZE, FIN, FRA, GRE, ITA, HUN, NED, NOR, NZE, POL, POR, RUS, SPA, SWE, TUR, UKI
Last modified: Nov 25, 2015
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 19.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 5.22a can be downloaded from here.
- If you have multiple copies of ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
Deployed Installation of the Update
Using Deployed Installation it is possible to distribute and install Updates on multiple computers in an automated way.
Details on deployed installation and MSI package downloads
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update fixes the following bug in ARCHICAD 19 build 4011.
- 199288 EDIT: Snapping fails and causes wrong feedback and placement of elements in certain circumstances.